atcomsystems.ca/forum
As I have said before I generally work on the newer systems. So the DSU2, though I have some experience, I am not completely comfortable with it.
OK here it goes. This sysem is having issues mainly with the vm. I have never worked on this vmail before. (This site is also a 3 hour drive away) The messages are wrong. Ok I can do that. BUt the timings are very long. People seem to have to wait for a long time to get anywhere in the vmail system. Ideas?

Thanks
This is a picture of the vmail system at this link https://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iceydawn/detail?.dir=/169cscd&.dnm=d0edscd.jpg&.src=ph
That is a Debut Voicemail.
What timings are you referring too? And how many ports of voicemail 2 or 4 ?
Could you do some testing to verify what the length of time is for the system to do what you want it to do? It would be helpful to know if it is consistantly too long.
Mark

I just had a second look at your picture, it appears to be a 2 port VM (only one line cord going in) if that is the case and the timing issue is random, perhaps both ports are in use and the system has to wait for an available port. You will have to test and see if that's the issue.
Mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help