atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bosco comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 06:32 AM
Does anyone have the addy for the ftp site to download the new software for the dx120 if so please pm me thanks help
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 06:39 AM
Notify Vertical tech support. They will give it to you. And test it before they let you get out of queue.
Posted By: bosco Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 06:46 AM
They gave it to me but it will not let me log in I have turned off my firewall but nothing is working
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 10:35 AM
I can only get in using windows explorer not IE.
Posted By: TELCOM Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 03:34 PM
Yes do what RBF said. Go to my computer then type in the address there. Then follow the rest it should let you in. You wont get in using IE
Posted By: Jeffkoeh Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 04:50 PM
I use the command prompt

Jeff
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 05:30 PM
Command prompt is not very easy, in my opinion.

If you turn off Use Passive FTP in Internet Explorer options, and then go in using Windows Explorer (not IE), it should work. That's how it worked for me, anyway.

Justin
Posted By: bosco Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 05:36 PM
Thanks for the help I was able to get in using the command prompt, sure seems like alot of work to do an upgrade.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 06:30 PM
Ain't it so Bosco...heavy sigh.
Posted By: Jeffkoeh Re: comdial ftp site - 08/21/07 09:33 PM
I agree, it would be nice if they had a website set up where registered vendors could download this sort of thing.

Jeff
Posted By: nevtxjustin Re: comdial ftp site - 08/22/07 09:59 PM
I suspect its a problem on the Comdial FTP site.

Using Internet Exploder -

At 3 PM one afternoon, I used my mobile internet connection from my truck while sitting in a Dairy Queen to my USB disk while I still have tech support on the phone.

I left the USB disk back at the office and two hours later, using the same connection...I couldn't get into the FTP site.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: comdial ftp site - 08/22/07 10:16 PM
I don't know. I've seen intermittent problems accessing other FTP sites. Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7 seem to have changed quite a bit in how we access FTP sites.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help