atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RUSS K. DX120 AUTO-FAX - 08/30/07 05:00 PM
I finally bit the bullet and am retiring my DSUII in the office. Bought a DX120 from Vertical. Installed it this week, and cut it over last night. I thought everything was cool until I got a fax this morning. I have my 3rd line on Port 4, and use the fax detection feature. Have done this very often on DX80, and have one about 3 months ago on a DX120. Mine appeared to work, but when it detects the CNG, it rings X152, (and for testing I put a phone on the fax), but when I answer the phone to see what's happening, I get internal busy. If I hangup the phone, it rings again. Still an internal busy. This morning I shut off the auto-fax, and answering the call on a DET set, and transferring it to X152, everything works, fax answers, connects, etc.

Did I miss something here. This will be my 42nd DX80/DX120, and haven't had this happen before. Didn't bother to call Vert TS yet, and thought maybe someone here has run into this symptom. help
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: DX120 AUTO-FAX - 08/30/07 05:11 PM
Hi,

I think if you do a search on this topic you should find something. If my memory is correct I think this is a problem that has been discussed. Good luck with it.

Jim
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX120 AUTO-FAX - 08/30/07 08:29 PM
PM sent
Posted By: bditech Re: DX120 AUTO-FAX - 08/31/07 10:25 AM
Vertical was having problems in there software
Posted By: nevtxjustin Re: DX120 AUTO-FAX - 08/31/07 05:37 PM
Short and sweet. Upgrade to L18 firmware and PCDBA software.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help