atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: firefighter dxp - 09/04/07 07:42 PM
I have a dxp 12a software. i have a loop line ringing to a ext. it rings the ext and then fowards to ext 131. i turn off fowarding on ext and lines and it still goes to ext 131 after so many rings . call bell on this and they said that the line is not forward. anyone have any info on this why its doing this.
thanks for the help dennis
Posted By: TELCOM Re: dxp - 09/05/07 03:44 AM
Check to see if it is in a station group in the DXP. Also check the programming for ext 131 and see what is in their for that extension and the line ringing.
Posted By: Frank_DaFoneguy Re: dxp - 09/05/07 08:48 AM
Also, if the line is set to go to a group extension, and the group extension has an appearance on ext 131, it will ring
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: dxp - 09/05/07 08:34 PM
I don't believe it's the group intercom appearance that's going to make it ring. Having just an appearance without "Access" programmed simply works as a DSS button. it's the "Access" that makes it actually ring. You can have "Access" programmed without the group intercom being in your hunt list, but you can't have it in your hunt list without it automatically going into your "Access" list.
Posted By: firefighter Re: dxp - 09/11/07 04:11 PM
thanks guys, i try all that and it didn't work. took ringing of that ext and move it to a new one and it doesn't goto that ext after so many rings thanks for the help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help