atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dingaling ComDial Small Office Lite - 09/05/07 12:10 AM
I have a customer with a Comdial Small Office Lite system. They want a button programed on her phone to ring station 25. What manual would I download for this. I went on your site and could not find Small Office Lite.
Posted By: TELCOM Re: ComDial Small Office Lite - 09/05/07 03:42 AM
The small office lite is the voice mail. What we will need to know is what phone system your customer has.
Posted By: dingaling Re: ComDial Small Office Lite - 09/06/07 05:57 PM
Went back today and the system just has Comdial on the face of it. The set I want to program the flex button is a Comdial Impact 8024S GT. I know in the manual for DX-80, you use the feature key and this set does not have a feature key. I did find that you have to use the display buttons, but I cannot find this in the manual. The system may not be a DX-80.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: ComDial Small Office Lite - 09/06/07 06:14 PM
The system is NOT a DX80.
The phone you listed fits a DSU, DSUII, DXP, DXP plus, FXT, FXS and FXII.
DXP and up use most of the same programming.
On the soft keys on top press "options" then press "next" until you see "DSS". Press "DSS" then press the button you want to program. Then dial the extension number, then press exit, and then press speaker and your done.
Posted By: dingaling Re: ComDial Small Office Lite - 09/06/07 06:20 PM
Great, thanks. I also went to the manuals and downloaded the one for Impact system. Thanks for the help. I can go from here.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help