atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Frank_DaFoneguy Caller ID on FX-II - 09/14/07 01:27 PM
OK, we get the caller ID when the phone set is ringing. I can even look at (one time) the missed call ID info. Is there a way to store, review, and call numbers from Caller ID info?

Samsung, Mitel and others are capable of this, and I am hoping one of you gurus can shed me a lil lite.
:banana:
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Caller ID on FX-II - 09/14/07 09:38 PM
save key?
Posted By: Stoph Re: Caller ID on FX-II - 10/04/07 01:45 PM
With a large screen phone you can see the last 10 calls in and out but that is it. No ability to dial the viewed numbers.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Caller ID on FX-II - 10/04/07 01:57 PM
You can use Impact Attendant or Impact Group as an addon to accomplish what you are asking.
Posted By: Dlr920 Re: Caller ID on FX-II - 10/04/07 04:28 PM
This is an excerpt from the user guide on how to do it if you program a CID button and a Save button. Also remember if the call is answered by voice mail it is considered an answered call. There may also be some other programming involved but it can be done.

• To scroll through ring-no answer numbers stored on your system (CID light is flashing),
1. SELECT the programmed CALLER ID button on your telephone. Your LCD will display the calling number, date, and time the call came in. The most recent call appears first in the list.
2. SELECT the programmed CALLER ID button each time you wish to display the next most recent ring-no answer call to your line.
3. To dial one of the numbers in the redial queue, SELECT the programmed
SAVED NUMBER REDIAL button. The system will automatically
dial the number.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help