atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a DX 120 and has pots lines and when calls are put on hold when the person answers the call might get droped and some times the night ringer will ring but phones wont. Has a Viking PA 2A for night ringing lines hooked in the Viking.
Have put a new DX 120 ouch and reground the system.
They are about 10 miles from local telco office.

Thanks for all response
I hope someone has an Idea Comdial are scratching there heads have changed the hold to 0 and hold recall to 0 :toast: you all.
Changing the hold recall to zero caused lines CO lines to drop on pre F19 release. Look at the latest SRN and upgrade if you aren't at F19.
Thanks i will check that out. Wonder why comdial techs didnt mention that. Also do you have a sugestion on the PA 2A ringing and not the phones. This is away from the central office.
Is there an actual call coming in when the PA-2A rings?

Justin
yes they see the lights on the phone. And the hold thing is really strange.
Originally posted by RATHER BE FISHING:
Changing the hold recall to zero caused lines CO lines to drop on pre F19 release.
At least it wasn't my imagination. I had a customer that needed to keep some clients on hold while they researched their accounts. They could keep a call on hold indefinitely with the DXP. but only five minutes with the DX-120 and it would go off to voice mail after the max of five minutes. I set it to zero and after five minutes the call would disconnect - they preferred that over having the caller be sent to VM.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help