atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dhayle Recording voicemails on Comdial FX - 11/12/07 11:57 AM
We're running a Comdial FX system, and the voicemail setup appears to be a 4 Port Digital. It's just come to my attention that one of the stations has the wrong voicemail message attached. The station is a Comdial Impact 80245. Someone has gone through and "cleaned" my downloaded support manual, and I can't find another copy. So: what menu selections do I need to make to reprogram station voicemail messages?
(And for those who remember me and my phone debacle: I did find a tech, the only one in my state. He sold us the phones, but is refusing to provide service. I asked him to send me the software to program the phones, and he has consistently failed to do so. Thus, I am here pestering you kind folks again. Incidentally, if this software is freely available, I'd sure appreciate a link.)
Thanks,
A.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Recording voicemails on Comdial FX - 11/12/07 12:26 PM
if it's a key voice, access the mailbox through the phone, enter the MB password and press 3 for mailbox options. 1st option is to record your name and 2nd is to record your greeting, follow the prompts.
Mark
Posted By: dhayle Re: Recording voicemails on Comdial FX - 11/12/07 12:28 PM
I'll give that a shot, thanks a ton. I'm guessing there's no place to download the software for the physical phone box?
There are several revs of FXs. FXS,FXT,FXII and each had a software level specific program for that software rev. Some were cross compatible some were not and caused software corruption when used. It is a dealer specific item. Why would he refuse to provide service?..odd that's how we make money.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help