atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jwooten DX120 ECF - 01/01/08 01:52 PM
OK, I too have never been able to set this function up and now have a need for it. Yes and I'm working today!
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX120 ECF - 01/01/08 02:27 PM
are you talking about off premise forward, like to a cell phone? I've been able to do it through the VM with centrex lines, and conferencing. That's the only way I've had to do it. I have my notes if either of those fit. The conference way is not very good, transmission levels drop and it ties up too many lines.
Mark
Posted By: jwooten Re: DX120 ECF - 01/01/08 04:39 PM
Trying to do a CO forward!. As I understand it, you allow the extension in programming then program an F26 key then do an initial setup with F2!! All done. I tried to do this with my system but never could get it to work..
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: DX120 ECF - 01/01/08 07:06 PM
Are you unable to leverage voicemail to perform a Centrex transfer for you?

Are you still unable to get ECF to work? I seem to remember there being two places in programming where it needs to be allowed, besides the initial setup as you mentioned.

Justin
Posted By: jwooten Re: DX120 ECF - 01/01/08 07:23 PM
I was able to get ECF functional but it had to work through the AA. I built a new routing box for night and set it to forward to my ECF extension. Once AA handed off the call to the ECF programmed set all was good. The reason to/for ECF would take another page. Thanks for the responses.
I also found out you can't hotline to a UCD hunt group from an analog extension. You can call it but not hotline to it!! Go figure.
Posted By: nevtxjustin Re: DX120 ECF - 01/02/08 04:58 PM
Also ECF cannot work from the designated attendant phone. I've had no problems using it with any other extension.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help