atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Doug Money Intercom board needs replaced - 10/08/08 07:26 AM
I have a customer with a Comdial Executech system. All of the phones are 6706X except one and it is just an intercom. This intercom is the one that has died(lots of static and sounded like it was underwater before it went dead). I am trying to locate a replacement for this. The only markings I can find are "MK-008PC Rev. D" on the board itself. Thanks for your help.

Doug
Posted By: Stoph Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/08/08 08:36 AM
I think the model was a 6701X but it has been a looooong time since I've seen one of those
Posted By: Doug Money Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/08/08 08:41 PM
No, this is not a 6701X, it is just the intercom with a single button. Thanks. I am not sure I can find one this late in the game, but I am trying.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/09/08 06:02 AM
If you are going to replace the phone just install another 6706. Check with Tom at Sundance, they have many of the different Comdial phones.
Posted By: Doug Money Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/09/08 01:04 PM
Hi, the customer wants the intercom replaced. They don't need a phone at this location, just the intercom. I am just trying to locate one. Thanks for your help.
Posted By: RUSS K. Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/12/08 04:39 PM
Then put a 6701 or a 6706 on the port and program it to not allow access to the co lines, only intercom.
Posted By: Doug Money Re: Intercom board needs replaced - 10/13/08 09:56 PM
Thanks Russ, I will look into that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help