atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RonNokc Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 10:43 AM
Yesterday both phones we use to program our features started flashing a green light on the Intercom button on both phones. Since then, NO phone rings with an incoming call but the line the call is coming in on flashes, if someone notices the flashing light they can answer the call and treat it like a normal call. Also the calling person never gets our std message off hello and if
you know your partys extension you can enter it.

I feel like if I could just gt the rapidly flashing green light off the ITCM button on both of our primary phones my problems maay go away.

Can you help me out???
Posted By: RonNokc Re: Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 10:46 AM
We have Impact phones attached to a Comdial Debut
phone system
Posted By: TechSERVE Re: Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 11:30 AM
Try unplugging both phones and plugging them back in to see if it clears the issue. Sounds like a feature has been activated in error. I will see if I can find out which feature it is in the mean time.
press intercom *#03 and press 1. do this frm x10 or x12 only. you are in night mode
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 11:58 AM
That sounds like night service has been activated at one of the attendant stations. Unplugging the phones will not make this go away. Try dialing one of the following:

ITCM * # 0 * 032 ---OR---

ITCM * # 0 3 plus button A1

Then press SPKR or MNTR to end.
Posted By: RonNokc Re: Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 12:32 PM
ITCM * # 0 3 2

Turned them off, we are back to normal, THANKS
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Rapid Green Flashing ITCM light - 11/18/08 01:25 PM
Well, we were close. Thanks very much for checking back to let us know how you made out. This helps all of us learn how we are doing.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help