atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AMCPTEK FXII PRI Incoming calls - 01/19/10 06:11 PM
Just cut over a PRI, went well. My question is - I set up a hunt group with all stations all ring. Pointed the did translation table to this hunt group. Calls ring into the phones fine. The trouble is when the calls go unanswered after 20 sec.I set the overflow to the auto att. When the call gets to the auto att, it responds with I'm sorry that is not a valid entry and then plays the main greeting.I do not have checked - use the pilot number as the voice mail id. How can I get the main greeting to play.
Pilot number of the hunt group is 828(last three digits of the phone number) The main greeting number is 801. I did try to set up a hunt group pilot number with 801 with the same results.
What am I missing?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII PRI Incoming calls - 01/20/10 12:08 PM
You're going to have to modify your trans.XXX files to accept routing for 828.
Posted By: AMCPTEK Re: FXII PRI Incoming calls - 01/21/10 03:55 AM
All set, needed to add the pilot number of the voice mail system in the voice mail id field on the did translation table.
Thanks for your help!
Posted By: Phonz n stuff Re: FXII PRI Incoming calls - 06/19/13 02:48 AM
New to forum. Have similar issue at a couple of schools. Both systems FXII with Vertical Interhange 12.1. I need to know how to program one of our lines to go to a different routing box than the main school bldg which uses a delayed ring to vm extensions and goes to box 800. All lines in the system menu of interchange go to 800 by default it seems when programmed for delayed ring. I have programmed other lines to go to a principal's vmail box by programming the lines voice mail ID in phone system with theirext. Created a new routing box(1800) and would receive the same message, " I'm sorry.....yada yada" which would then go to box. Can you to explain how change the file you mentioned in the answer posted back in 2010?
Posted By: justbill Re: FXII PRI Incoming calls - 06/19/13 03:52 AM
Please open a new topic for your problem this one's over 3 years old. Welcome to the board. welcome
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help