atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SirTom Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/02/10 07:21 AM
I have a NT KeyVoice connected to a Comdial FXT that I’m working on.
The first time setup ran fine and the Voice Mail works okay. I’m getting some quirky errors. If I dial into their VM it some times starts playing the greeting and then disconnects.
I tried running the PBXpert wizard, thinking that it might be a tone integration problem.
But PBXpert wizard fails on the “Auto Line” test under “Dialing” and if I skip that test the DSU Tones fails too.
Can the PBXpert be ran on ext’s setup as Voice Mail Ports or do I need to program 2 of the lines as analog to run the test?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/02/10 11:23 AM
Could be multiple issues..what software release on the FXT? I have never had to run PBX Wiz on a Comdial integration.
Posted By: SirTom Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/02/10 01:31 PM
I wasn't sure if I had to run the PBX wiz or not.
It's a
FXT-224
System Release#: 180
System Feature Set: 16A
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/03/10 08:49 PM
Is this a new install, or did the voicemail crash and you're rebuilding it (and if so, why on NT 4)?

Justin
Posted By: SirTom Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/05/10 03:18 PM
The Voicemail crashed. We had a spare that wasn't being used.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/06/10 12:22 PM
When you say PBX Wizard, are you referring to the Windows version of the Keyvoice First Time Setup, or the Dialogic wizard?

Justin
Posted By: SirTom Re: Comdial FXT with Keyvoice - 02/22/10 03:00 PM
Sorry, I got pulled into another project. I ran the Keyvoice First Time Setup and then reboot and tried running the Dialogic PBX Wizard. (Someone else said I should run the Dialogic Wizard). The Keyvoice installs and says it was successful.
There seems to be recall or timer setting issue. Like I stated, a customer would call after hours and it will start playing the greeting and after 3 or 4 seconds it just hangs up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help