atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Fuss DX-80 Automated Assistant - 02/08/10 01:53 PM
We have a Comdial DX-80 phone system. I cannot record a new greeting in the automated assistant. When I press record to the automated assistant the phone rings. I do not receive the display message "AUTO_ATT NO.1" like the manual indicates. When I press play the phone rings as well. I have tried to set it up from each phone in the building with the same result. In the control panel, we do not have an AAM Module but there is a module labeled DX-80 VM. I would appreciate any assistance that can be provided.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: DX-80 Automated Assistant - 02/08/10 02:00 PM
The DX80 VM and the AAM module are two different items. You can't program the AAM if you have the DX80 VM. Your auto attendant is in the voice mail. You need to change the programming there...probably Box 800 or 801.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX-80 Automated Assistant - 02/08/10 02:56 PM
Fuss,

Welcome to the board. I can send you a PDF of the Supervisor Guide, but from my experience, I can tell you that you are better off with a Comdial Tech walking you through it the first time. After that you will be probably be fine.
Posted By: Fuss Re: DX-80 Automated Assistant - 02/09/10 11:47 AM
Thank you so much. I found the supervisors guide online. From there I was able to figure it out.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help