atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Casper_ThePhoneGuy FXII VoIP Netwoking - 02/13/10 07:30 PM
Does anyone know if an FXII w/CPU-2 set as the HUB when networking, is required to have a FXRAMUP-2 & FXRAMUP1's, to increase it scratch ram for networking feature??
I was talking to tech support about a networking issue and he said I should have added the FXRAMUP-2 and some FXRAMUP-1's because I had several nodes (10 for this customer). I've researched all the documents and searched the CCC, and it only says the FXRAMUP-2 is for SMRD record storage and speed dial bins.
Am I missing something?!?!
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII VoIP Netwoking - 02/13/10 08:43 PM
I've done many networking sites and have never had to use the RAMUP for anything other than SMDR record storage. Usually when I have that many nodes though I do have the hub upgrade to the MP5000 processor.
Posted By: Casper_ThePhoneGuy Re: FXII VoIP Netwoking - 02/13/10 09:29 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I thought it seemed weird that after, (this site and another with all 14 nodes), have been running fine for years that this FXRAMUP would be needed.
We had a bad FXSRV2-II and it was causing slow response and no audio, so I think the tech just thru out the idea for me to add the RAM, but replacing the FXSRV2-II fixed the issues immediately.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help