atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Alan_G Help with Solo II - 02/28/10 03:33 PM
I have a Solo II 5300X attendant phone and SSMON, which I believe work together to automate Centrex-like functions. I would like to hook them up as part of an old phone collection. I have the attendant user's guide, but no other documentation. ISTR that the SSMON 25-pair jack connects to the 20 monitored lines, as well as the attendant station.
Can anyone help me with a connection summary for this system? Thanks.
-- Alan
Posted By: Alan_G Re: Help with Solo II - 03/21/10 01:45 PM
To my surprise, there was no help forthcoming from this list. I tracked down Patrick Sullivan of Hoosier Equipment Brokers Inc., who was willing and able to help. I still feel this Forum, overall, remains a good place to try.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Help with Solo II - 03/21/10 02:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know about your outcome. We (collectively) are sorry that we weren't able to offer immediate assistance. You are correct in your assumption that a large number of support requests are addressed in certain instances.

I often try questions about nearly anything here first and I usually succeed.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Help with Solo II - 03/21/10 04:59 PM
I have been a Comdial Dealer since 1987, the solo product was not very popular and now it's very old. I only installed one or two, so I'm not surprised that few comdial people are prepared to help with it. Sorry.
Mark
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: Help with Solo II - 03/21/10 05:19 PM
I will try to look through my Comdial doc's from when I worked there. They were promoted as KSU-less phones, we called them KS-useless which should tell you something about them! wink
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help