atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ryan3 CFOS with DID - 01/21/11 12:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to get CFOS to work properly from within my situation and have been at a loss for quite some time.

We currently have a FXII system with Comdial Impact phones that are all interconnected through T1 circuits (or virtual T1 circuits). At one location, we have a incoming DID trunk that services some end-users in another building on another Comdial box. This works great because we simply put in the extension of the other location in the DID Translation table and it just works. However, when trying to use CFOS Ln/Itcm with this, it does not. Calls that are internally made from extension to extension work in forwarding to the outside line. However, calls made from the outside DID line to the extension still ring on the phone and do not get forwarded.

Is there any way to get this to work?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: CFOS with DID - 01/21/11 01:45 PM
You need installer programming to enable this correctly
Posted By: Ryan3 Re: CFOS with DID - 01/21/11 02:57 PM
I actually have VMMI and can login as the installer.

I just don't know how to get it to work.
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: CFOS with DID - 01/21/11 05:36 PM
I think what he meant to say was you should call a certified Comdial tech to do what you need.

It is beyond end user programming.

Jim
Posted By: Dlr920 Re: CFOS with DID - 01/21/11 08:36 PM
If I read this correctly, I believe you have a networked system and the remote location (node) is where you want to CFOS, If tat is the case CFOS is not supported across the network.
Posted By: Ryan3 Re: CFOS with DID - 01/24/11 05:56 AM
Dlr920,

That's exactly what I was trying to do.

I guess that would also explain why I couldn't get it to work. :bang: frown
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: CFOS with DID - 01/24/11 02:54 PM
I thought CFOS across the network was supported in the last release of software... I'll have to check the software release notes.

Edit...CFOS across the network does work on software release 198. From the software release notes....

• CFOS Enhancements
Two enhancements were implemented for this release:
• For calls delivered by the CFOS feature, the outbound CID information will represent the
calling station or incoming line. In the past, this CID information always represented the station
that invoked CFOS.
• For a networked system, the CFOS will operate across networked links.
Posted By: mezzaman Re: CFOS with DID - 01/27/11 04:02 PM
Rather Be Fishing, What software on the MP5000 would support this?
Thanks
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: CFOS with DID - 01/27/11 05:35 PM
220.05 or greater. Preferably 220.12.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help