atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cctech DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 09:44 AM
Could someone please tell me how to change the main greeting on a DX80 with internal VM. In the manual it says to dial F#0 and the password scroll to auto attendant, tenant grp 1 and press play to hear the current green ting and record to record the new. The problem is when I press play or record all I get is two short rings on the phone. It doesn't play the old or prompt me to record the new. If I dial the VM number (157), I hear the greeting. How do I find out where it is recorded. Thanks.
Posted By: Jim Baldwin Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 10:07 AM
Are you dialing Feature #0 or f#0?
Posted By: cctech Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 10:46 AM
Sorry, feature #0. I get to the option but when I press play or record I get the two short rings. Almost like an error tone.
Posted By: jwooten Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 11:04 AM
Do you have the AA module or a voicemail? What happens when you dial ext-157?
Posted By: cctech Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 11:14 AM
I have the DX-80 VM II with Ultra II compact flash card. When I dial 157 the greeting plays " thank you for calling ABC, if you know your party's ext" etc, etc.
Posted By: jwooten Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 11:39 AM
You need to access the administrators mailbox when your main greeting is playing then go to admin functions and you should know which routing box is used. I can't give step by step instructions here and would suggest calling someone in to fix and provide training.
Posted By: cctech Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 11:51 AM
If you could tell me how to access the admin box, I am sure that I can figure it out from there.
Posted By: cctech Re: DX80 VM main greeting - 05/10/11 12:05 PM
Thanks for the input jwooten. I got it when you said access the admin box while the greeting plays. Thanks again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help