atcomsystems.ca/forum
HEL HELP HELP!! Anyone that can solve this problem, I will personally make a batch of amazing chocolate chip cookies and mail them to you!!! Okay, we have a Comdial Impact 8024 telephone system. I recently purchased a Plantronics Sound Innovation Visa | M22 amplier and associated headset. I CAN NOT GET IT TO WORK!!!! Okay, all you really smart people . . .

What I've tried: Hooking the phone directly up to the headset jack on the bottom of the phone (bypassing the amplifier). There is a sticker on the bottom of the phone that reads: Auxilary Jack Functionality Available with 16A Software. How, and where can I get this? And is this what we need?
this?
https://headsetplus.com/PDF/M22-user.pdf

you hook it up through the handset
jack on the bottom is for other headsets that are just a connector and mod plug
Go into options on the display. Press next until you see FEAT then press until you see HDSET. Press that and press an unused button to assign it. Press speaker. Plug M22 into the headset jack. Set the slide switch on the side of the M22 for the setting that gives you best dial tone and talk. Try that and I'll bet you'll be good to go.
Hi,

Yes that will work if it is an FXII MP5000 or DXP. On the DSUII its programming itcm **1 button and then a code. HDSET is not an option on the menu for DSU II I am pretty sure.

Comdial Long Island New York

Jim Hoey
SST Communications
597 West Montauk Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757

631 956 0100

Lifeline
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help