atcomsystems.ca/forum
Using a DSU II with KeyVoice VM and when a call is transferred to VM when a station is busy, station 10 is paged and the VM system says there is a message waiting for the user that got the VM. This only happens when the station is busy that VM is transferred to, if the station is not busy then station 10 is not notified VM has been left. How do I turn this off, is it a setting via Keylink or in the DSU config?
I think you're referring to the Message Notification feature, not the pager feature. Both are features of the VM. The DSU knows nothing of these features. Both features are easily adjusted from the options menu of each mailbox (press 3 at the main menu).
Yes message notification, a light does come on the users phone that has VM, we have Visual Voice Mail enabled in the DSU and in the mailbox setup on the KeyVoice the message notification is set to serial to turn the light on/off. I didn't see any settings for controlling that the voice mail should beep station 10 and voice that a user has a new VM. Again this only happens if the user is on the phone and the "Transfer to VM" button is pressed and then the users extension. Why would station 10 get a voice notification from the VM system that extension 18 has VM?
It sounds like either pager or cell notification is set to "10" (feature that calls out to a phone or pager to notify of a message), for the box causing this to occur. If it's more than one box, the problem is either in multiple boxes, or you may have a corrupt voicemail.

Justin
It appears to be the cell notification, if the user sets their mailbox to call an outside phone for message notification, is when this is happening. If that feature is turned off then station 10 doesn't get beeped on the intercom. So if the user turns on message notification to call and outside phone, why is station 10 being given the same notification over the intercom that the user getting to their cell phone?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help