atcomsystems.ca/forum
Looking for Tech support via Telephone.
Posted By: hacky Re: Comdial DX-80 & Key Voice Tech Support - 11/01/11 02:30 PM
Mark K. is a mod on this board and should be close by. Just a thought.
Mark K. is very busy, thanks for the lead anyway Mr. hacky.
Mark K. may be very busy, but Mark K. is in business to do business. Are you looking to compensate for the support? I'm just wondering whether that's the reason he's "too busy".

Justin
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial DX-80 & Key Voice Tech Support - 11/04/11 04:50 AM
the guy calls me on tuesday for support on wednessday, am i just supposed to drop everything and help him? I offered to help him next week, that wasn't good enough I guess. I even offered to go do it for him but I don't think he liked my rates. Can't please everyone.
Did I do something wrong? I thought I could post questions and get answers. Looks like I got everybody upset. Please tell me how do I ask question without offending anyone.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Comdial DX-80 & Key Voice Tech Support - 11/05/11 06:55 AM
What's your question? What are you trying to get accomplished? welcome
Posted By: Deltron Re: Comdial DX-80 & Key Voice Tech Support - 11/05/11 07:11 AM
Originally posted by paphoneinstaller:
Did I do something wrong? I thought I could post questions and get answers. Looks like I got everybody upset. Please tell me how do I ask question without offending anyone.
You didn't ask a question. Your post says "Looking for Tech support via Telephone."

All of us only have a single valuable asset any more and it isn't our products, it's our time and knowledge.

You may freely ask questions on the board and somebody will respond if it doesn't violate our dealership terms. Telephone support is billable time and usually not offered freely except between technicians that have worked with or known each other to help each other out. I'll field three or four calls a week on Vodavi and Comdial equipment from other techs that I will call on Toshiba, Telrad, Avaya or such.

So, what is your question? smile
I have no Telephone relate questions at this time. My post on nov 1st has been taking care of...

To Mr. 5 Years and counting I expect to pay for tech support on certain issues....

To Mr. Mark thanks for the return call, I had to get job done quickly,the rate you quote were okay with me.

I been in this game since 1966 and have work on a indefinite number of Telephone systems, from time to time I need help.
Mr. deltron: Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial DX-80 & Key Voice Tech Support - 11/05/11 01:57 PM
Glad that problem is solved.

I don't know how you guys do support, but if I get a call with a question I can answer, I answer it. If I get a call that wants telephone "support" I have to schedule it and know what we're doing in advance and also be in my office, which I usually am not, so it takes a few days.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help