atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sirotz DX-120 PC-DBA - 11/08/11 01:33 PM
Wow had no idea it would be this hard to track down. I'm looking for some way to acquire this software so we can back-up our database and make very minor changes to our system. I have our old dx-80 software and used to manage that. Doesn't really help me now.

I contacted Vertical directly only to get the run-around about you have to go through a dealer for that they don't even have the software. To my understanding the people that installed this system are no longer in "good graces" with our company.

Any help or a better direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I believe we need the F20 version?!? Not entirely sure.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX-120 PC-DBA - 11/08/11 04:26 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Steven Heath Re: DX-120 PC-DBA - 02/11/12 08:16 AM
I find myself in the same position as the last post. I used to be an associate dealer with comdial before vertical took over. I now have a customer who wants his old DX120 or 80 installed and I do not have the DBA software. I also called Vertical and left a message but no call backs yet. Version of software unknown as I have not seen the customers phone system yet. Any sources of software you all know of?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: DX-120 PC-DBA - 02/11/12 09:58 PM
Email me all the info, including DX System 80 or 120; VM or not, if so flash or Hard Drive, Don't expect a call back from Vertical. If it's plain vanilla programming it's easier over one of the digital phones anyway. Go look at what your dealing with and email me if you want. If it's an 80 check the chips to see what level software is installed, you can also view software level in programming on any system phone. If these are things you don't know how to do, you should call in an experienced tech. These DX products bear no resemblance to the Comdial of the days when they were really good.

And in the future, start a new post, it helps the search engine help folks like you.
Mark
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help