atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SNS Calls come in but I can't make an outgoing call - 02/03/12 10:33 AM
Working on a comdial dx80 call scan come into store but I can't make an outbound call.. HELP
Are you able to dial out on the lines with a butt set?
If you are pressing a line button, do you get a dial-tone? If not does it say "no line current"?
Maybe also check the button mapping.
If you are dialing 9 for an outside line, check which lines are in the line group, and if they all have dial tone -- especially the highest one.
Lines work with Butt set. I do get dial tone out of the phone itself but it comes up restricted on all lines
Lines work with Butt set. I do get dial tone out of the phone itself but it comes up restricted on all lines
I think..I think..I think..I think I see your problem. laugh

Remove restriction from the lines in programming.
Sounds like a used system (ebay) that was not defaulted and reprogrammed when reinstalled. That would be my guess. If that's the case, the price for telephone programming for this guy just went up. smile
i have no idea why it posted so many times.. The system was installed new a few years ago. we inherited the system.
You inherited a system with restrictions or private lines programed. Default and start over unless you know the programming well enough to bounce through and fix it. Seems to me the few times I've used restriction it had to be done through pcdba computer connection, if they want to be plain vanilla just default it and start over.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help