atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: btil dx-80 flash VM time loss - 02/07/12 11:22 AM
Have a 4 port flash dx-80 losing 6 minutes per day. Have replaced battery on VM and put line conditioner on KSU. Time on keysets is sound, but losing 6 minutes per day on vm clock. Any solution other than the F39 chip? If not, where can they be had? ty, Gary
Posted By: Mark K. Re: dx-80 flash VM time loss - 02/07/12 06:47 PM
I have F39 chips but that won't solve your trouble, use F44 chips and buy caller ID from your provider and the system will take care of the time with every call. The 44 chips can be purchased through Vertical Comdial if they are still available, I think you have to buy 5 sets at a time, if you buy 5 and need only one I'll buy the rest from you. I'm out of 44's. If your not a dealer I'll buy them and sell them to you. You will have to default and reprogram the system. Also, if this is a hard drive voicemail, all bets are off. Also if you send me an email or private message with the serial number of the system, and the system is less then 5 years old and registered, I might be able to buy you just one set.
Mark
Posted By: Mark K. Re: dx-80 flash VM time loss - 02/08/12 08:39 PM
Just occured to me, is that VM board marked as a dx II or a DX I ? You might just need a new flash card. But the software upgrade is still in order. What MB is teh flash card in that system?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help