atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: VA Tele-Tek DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/16/12 07:40 AM
Does anyone know how to disable the option to get to the directory. For instance, when in the auto attendant, and you press an invalid key, the default recording says " Im sorry, that was not a valid entry. If you know the extension of the party you are trying to reach , please dial it now. For the operator, press zero. For a directory, press #". My customer does not want any type of directory or an operator. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/16/12 10:21 AM
Go into you RB parameters and change the "invalid digit" box to go to where ever you want it to go. Or I guess, leave it blank. I've never done that, though.
Posted By: VA Tele-Tek Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/16/12 05:12 PM
OK, Thx bud!
Posted By: jwooten Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/16/12 06:20 PM
If you have key-link, the entries are on the routing box edit screen bottom right. It's these entries I always forget when building alternate boxes. :bang:
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/18/12 01:32 AM
You also may want to copy a different prompt to replace the prompt that's played for box 821. I don't remember whether these alternate prompts are on the DX120 voicemail drive by default.

Justin
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 07/18/12 01:34 AM
I guess I should be more clear. The alternate prompt I'm referring to does not voice the option for the directory. There's no point in offering that as an option if your programming doesn't actually send the caller there.

Justin
Posted By: tworock65 Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 09/10/12 10:39 PM
Does anyone know how to reset both passwords in the Key Voice mail card when you don't know the one that is in there now? The old installer is no longer around and I need to desperately log into it to make changes for my customer. Even my Customer has no clue what he put in there. He site his own password in both user and technician. Please Help!!!!
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 09/11/12 12:09 AM
Hey Larry- welcome to the forums.

You might get better answer coverage if you start a new thread instead of tagging on to an older one.

Forum rules prevent the posting of passwords in the open forums and more specifically the way to break passwords. This is for system security purposes. I'm sending you a Private Message.
Posted By: jaxx Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 09/12/12 02:29 AM
Im having the exact same problem. mailbox 70 password was changed as well as logging in using keylink. i have a school system that is patiently waiting for this vm card to be installed but i cant get into it to change the boxes. any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: DX120 Voicemail Question - 09/13/12 10:31 PM
Jason who is the dealer who is supporting the system? If you do not have one call Vertical and they will refer you to a company that is certified on your system and can reset the password for you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help