atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: seasound Comdial 120 phone - off hook condition - 01/29/13 08:43 PM
Anyone seen this? Comdial 120. Ext 102 shows off hook on all DSS keys. When you call the ext it goes directly to vmail. No features are active. Phone sitting idle.
Thanks!
Yep...could be corrupt database or static shocked port. A system power reset will probably reveal which problem you have.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial 120 phone - off hook condition - 01/30/13 01:25 AM
Everytime this has happened to me I have had to default the system and reload the programming. I've had it happen about a dozen times.
Yes me too Mark. Never have been able to figure out why it happens. One of those strange dx120 issues.
We had a 120 with the same situation, turned out to be a very hi res. short on the tip and ring.Found it by doing all the tricks, and found a shiner under the door to the equipment room where the customer's tec had run the wire. At the phone showed off hook, open the door to start test short gone. what a bear.
Posted By: seasound Re: Comdial 120 phone - off hook condition - 01/30/13 11:49 AM
Thanks all. Appreciate the scoop! First rounds on me!
Posted By: seasound Re: Comdial 120 phone - off hook condition - 01/30/13 12:24 PM
Would anyone know how I might go about getting a copy of the admin software??
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Comdial 120 phone - off hook condition - 01/31/13 11:21 PM
PM sent.

Mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help