atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Kaiser DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 11/13/13 03:44 AM
Howdy,

I have the phone set for ECF = Yes, I go Feature 2, Next EXT and put in an outside number and CO grp 1.

Then when I call in and transfer myself to that extension it just rings at the extension and doesn't even try to forward outside.

I've reset the power and rebooted and same thing.

Timers has Unsupervised Conf at 0, ECF always on and talk time set to 60.

Any ideas?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 11/16/13 03:34 AM
There are more keystrokes than what you are doing. Make sure you are doing exactly what the user guide says---or it won't work. You've left out all of the keystrokes dealing with the interactive buttons. Do you have a User Guide??

On page 32 it gives the directions for ALL calls to be forwarded. Make sure you hear the confirmation tone at the end of all of the keystrokes.

If the keystrokes are done correctly, this feature works pretty good---at least it did when I was fooling around with it---about 10 years ago. However, if you don't do what the directions say to do----it won't work. Period.
Posted By: Kaiser Re: DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 11/18/13 04:29 PM
I am doing all the keystrokes. Feature 2, Next, Ext number + #. Light comes on and display shows forwarded.
Posted By: Kaiser Re: DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 11/26/13 02:45 AM
Anyone? anyone?
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 11/27/13 01:19 AM
I know the call has to be forwarded to the extension to work. A blind transfer. Also will use 2 CO lines and make sure you have co lines in line group 1
Posted By: TERMOSELL Re: DX-80 Won't Forward Externally - 04/24/14 11:32 AM
I have a Comdial dx80. trying to setup one so that when calls are transferred to ext 113, they automatically ext call forward to his cellphone. keep getting "ECF NOT AVAILABLE"
anyone have any ideas?
thanks

Poster started a new topic locking this one
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help