atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tylan Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/11/14 06:09 PM
How do I factory default a Corp Office DX. I'm not really sure how to work on it since it doesn't have any type of physical drive to reload everything. I'm assuming that there were loaded with an imaging program.

But as a quick solution: Can I just run something from the command line that will wipe all the greetings and reset it?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/11/14 07:07 PM
Nope you have to have the factory image to load on a compact flash card.
Posted By: tylan Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/11/14 08:05 PM
Will the install command wipe the mailboxes? Doesn't it ask about creating boxes? Maybe manually delete the boxes and then re-run the initial setup?
Posted By: hacky Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/11/14 10:47 PM
RBF is spot on.

The install command is a throwback from the Small Office Lite days where all that software ran on big beige PCs! Another example is the pbxsetup program; there is no way to select the DX-80 / Bicom setup. Just ignore that stuff and re-image the card. I think the files are still on the old CCC. You can still back up messages and greetings if you had to, image the card, restore and run msgaudit to add them back to the database.
Posted By: tylan Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/12/14 01:07 AM
I was thinking of the pbxsetup. Gotcha. Thanks.

I don't think I've ever seen anything that looked like an image for the Corp Office DX. I just looked in CCC, and I can't find it. Any idea what I'm looking for?

I do have the CD that came with the old VMs, but that was for the full blown systems not the Corp Office DX. Certainly that doesn't contain any image that I could restore to the flash. I know it makes floppies - but that's all.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/12/14 01:50 AM
I thought they took it off sometime back. Haven't looked in a while.
Posted By: hacky Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/14/14 07:18 AM
They might have. I haven't been on there in quite a while. I still have the zip file floating around somewhere, if you need it send a PM.
Posted By: tylan Re: Factory Default Corp Office DX - 02/18/14 03:41 AM
Thanks guys. Thanks hacky.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help