atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tsherv URGENT - NEED SYSTEM .BIN FILES FOR FXII! - 06/23/14 03:42 PM
Hi,

We had serious storms over the weekend and it seemed to knock out my FXII. We are sitting with no phone system right now! I have the "Magic key" to unlock the software, but don't have the .bin file for the system software. I'm working with my old Comdial service provider but they don't think they can provide the system software. My gut tells me they may be trying to sell me a new system.

How can I get my hands on the system software for an FX II??

Thanks!
What software level? Single or multiple cabinets?
Posted By: tsherv Re: URGENT - NEED SYSTEM .BIN FILES FOR FXII! - 06/23/14 08:21 PM
Here's what I'm looking for:

System Release Number: 175 or later

System Feature Set: 15C

I also get a reference to "Programming a FXII-96 Database in Offline Mode". (if I load my .DBR file and click Help -->About).

Thanks!
You didn't indicate whether it is a single or multiple cabinet system. There is 2 separate bins depending on which style you have.
Posted By: tsherv Re: URGENT - NEED SYSTEM .BIN FILES FOR FXII! - 06/23/14 08:37 PM
This is a single cabinet system...

Thanks for your help!
Check your private messages.
Im looking for similar 197 17e bin file for MP5/FXII. trying to revive an MP5 with a replacement CPU Board any help is appreciated
Is the system an MP5000 or FX-II? They used the same cabinet in later versions but different CPUs and Services boards.

What model CPU board do you have? The MP5000 and the FX-II used different bin files. The MP5000 didn't care about the number of cabinets. The FX-II had 2 bin files. One for a single cabinet and a different one for the cabinets 2-5.

More importantly do you have the Comdial magic number for the new CPU board? If not you can't load any software to the board.
Dave
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help