atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davi1551 All Extensions ring on an incoming call - 10/08/14 09:08 PM
How do I make this happen?

By default only ext 101 will ring on an incoming call.. but I want to change this.
And what model of phone system are you working with???
Posted By: davi1551 Re: All Extensions ring on an incoming call - 10/09/14 01:13 AM
7260-00
That's not a phone system...that's a phone model. Probably best to call a local phone dealer to help out with this issue.
What area of the USA are you located in??

Someone with knowledge of your phone system (probably a DX80 or DX120) will have to get into programming and make your other phones ring. Who has maintained & serviced this system in past years? Is this a recent install or have you had it for some time?
Only ringing Ext 101 is a default configuration.
Hard to help when his job description is Go Dad I think it is time to call a real telephone installer and have him help you. Good luck with it
Posted By: davi1551 Re: All Extensions ring on an incoming call - 10/14/14 06:50 PM
Our system is the DX80 and its been a loooooong time since it was installed.

This issue has only started about 3 months ago.
If it is a recent development then either your system has defaulted or in the wrong ring mode.
Posted By: davi1551 Re: All Extensions ring on an incoming call - 10/23/14 09:02 PM
How do I take it off default mode? I can't find any user manuals online that help with taking it off this default mode...
If it is up and running then it is defaulted to the factory config if names, ringing, speed dials, etc are inoperable. All customer specific info will have to be reprogrammed or the previous saved database will need to be restored.
Hi Davi,

You really will need to find a dealer and have him help you and pay him for his time and knowledge. It would take us hours to try and help you in this forum when you don't have even the basic things you need to have a good outcome. Call a dealer and pay somebody to do it for you. If you tell us what city and state your in we can probably point you in the right direction.

Good luck

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help