atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: intrajm Comdial DXP PLus - 06/25/16 02:23 AM
I have a customer that called in today and mentioned that they have garbled phone to phone calls. While we were on the call it started happening. The DXP Plus has three cabinets and it happens periodically. Getting worse. Anyone know what card would control voice transmission? This happens on inside calls and also outside calls. It even happens when they are checking voicemail messages. So I will assume it is a common card. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Comdial DXP PLus - 06/25/16 02:56 AM
Typically these garbled issues were caused by the SRV-PLS if I remember correctly. I'd shut down the system after backing up the database and reset the SRV-PLS and see if the issue becomes less common after reset. If it does then I'd look at that being the faulty point.
Posted By: RUSS K. Re: Comdial DXP PLus - 06/26/16 11:54 PM
Yep RBF, You are right. Nuts with one of those I have for over 2 weeks, and it was the SRV card
Posted By: intrajm Re: Comdial DXP PLus - 06/27/16 04:06 AM
I wasn't sure and couldn't look up because I'm out out the office. Visiting customer on Monday I will let you know outcome. Thanks again.
Posted By: intrajm Re: Comdial DXP PLus - 06/27/16 07:30 PM
So I went there and replaced the SVR PLS card. Static was still there. I then re-seated the cabinet interface cards on all 3 cabinets and the static all went away. FYI
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Comdial DXP PLus - 06/27/16 10:30 PM
Thanks for the update. Have seen INT boards do it but it was much rarer.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help