atcomsystems.ca/forum
With all of the PDF files I've looked at. I still can't find a way to get into this system. I need to change the password of an extension but there is literally no documentation from previous techs. I would like to attach a laptop to the com port and get in that way because the keyboard port on the unit is bad and I can't do anything with a direct connection. Where can I get the software to get to the unit or is there a command prompt way to get in?
Look at the teleparameters portion of programming. A lot can be done through touch tone if the database password is still factory.
I can enter the database with the default but can't find anywhere to change another extensions voicemail password. I don't know which extension is the supervisor's either. I tried getting in from different people's phones but none of them seem to have the "admin" rights to go anywhere else. The instructions say to log into voicemail and then press "6" to get to the supervisor options but that doesn't work anywhere. I got a copy of pcAnywhere but can't fiture out how to get into the phone with that. I'm also trying to find the Keylink software to remote in with a serial cable and laptop.
It also says to call into voicemail and select the supervisor's mailbox 70 but doesn't tell you how to do that. Call from the outside? What do I press to get that mailbox?
Check your private messages.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help