atcomsystems.ca/forum
Help, please. If knowledgeable about reprogramming this unit, I could pay for the help. Was working fine many years. Did use call transfer feature from att. Would like to set it up differently, possibly by using 3-way calling feature, as I may want to drop the call transfer att part, which may cost me too much. Thanks.
Would need to know which Comdial system it is installed on, the scenario in which you wish to transfer (Sometimes, all the time, night only, etc.)plus quite a few other variables. It would be worth your while to have a local Comdial tech come by your site to do this correctly without the guesswork.
I am okay with either. The system has already Been set up and running ok for years. I only need to change the programming from call transfer via call transfer feature of att to use of 3 -way calling features. Have a few other questions. None as important as
Main issue. Can we talk?
Click on the flag under my name to send a private message and let me know what it is doing and what you wish it to do in the end and I'll see if it is something we can take care of.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help