atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bellybelly FXII VMMI version - 11/29/17 09:28 PM
Hi, guys!

I have "inherited" (meaning I now must support) an FX II system at one of my schools, and I don't have a version of VMMI that will work with it. It's at feature set 17E. 17A is the newest that I have.

Can anyone point me to a source or help me out, please?

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: nonameyet Re: FXII VMMI version - 11/30/17 08:37 PM
You could use Procomm...
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII VMMI version - 12/01/17 05:11 AM
Procomm wont work on the FXII. You need the correct version of VMMI.
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: FXII VMMI version - 12/06/17 12:42 AM
Hi Belly,

You should try and fine a local dealer to support you and have him give you the VMMI software. If you havent worked on an FXII your going to need more help then just the software. Where are you located?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: FXII VMMI version - 12/07/17 04:26 PM
[quote=RATHER BE FISHING]Procomm wont work on the FXII. You need the correct version of VMMI.[/

Yes, You are correct....I had a brain fart
Posted By: Bellybelly Re: FXII VMMI version - 12/07/17 09:48 PM
Hi, Jim. Tennessee here.

And I think that local dealer support is out of the question - some sort of local drama, I hear, and he is not allowed on the premises... Not 100% clear on the details. Anyhow, I've been repairing our FXISTM modules when they die, and doing what maintenance I can, but I think we're nearly finished dealing with these ancient Comdial systems anyway. Vertical was decidedly nonhelpful with my queries, so I'm certain that they won't be considered when replacement time comes around.

On the upside, when replacement time happens, it looks like the eBay market for FXII/MP5000 parts is booming, and I have lots.
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: FXII VMMI version - 05/19/18 08:15 PM
Hi,

Yes it could be time. If you wanted to reuse all those Comdial phones you could go to the Wave. Same cabling, same phones and all the IP stuff you could ever want.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help