atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Daniel Reset windows vmail password - 12/03/18 05:21 PM
We have a customer whos IT guy thought it would be great to reset the admin database password on a comdial windows voicemail. I know there is a way to do it without wiping out the database and information.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/03/18 07:27 PM
An IT guy changed the ADMIN Password and didn't make a note of that it was!?!?

Posting passwords in the open forum is a violation of the rules.
Posted By: Daniel Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/03/18 07:55 PM
I realize that. I don't believe that there is a password that gets around the Admin password, I was hoping for a PM on the procedure for resetting the admin password. I have done it once about 10 years ago, and just don't remember how.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/03/18 10:33 PM
Can't the IT guru who caused the problem change it back?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/03/18 11:27 PM
Check your PMs.

Dave
Posted By: Daniel Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/06/18 01:52 PM
The IT guy "can't find where I put that". Dave I will go out today and take a look. Thanks.
Posted By: Daniel Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/06/18 09:07 PM
Dave your solution worked great. Just so you know it was the third option in the PM you sent. I did have to stop services first, and then restart them after, but no problems.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Reset windows vmail password - 12/07/18 10:59 PM
Glad it helped!

Dave
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help