atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Joliet_tech Comdial Executech Phones - 09/24/19 05:55 PM
I have inherited two Comdial Executech systems and many Comdial phones. I am looking to find documentation on any Executech phones. I have identified two: 6706X and 6714X. There is a switch on the back of both that I would like to understand it's purpose among other things. Also, a few phones don't have labels on them so I don't know their model.

Thanks in advance
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/24/19 07:09 PM
PM Sent

Check your PM (My Stuff tab on the info bar)
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/25/19 12:53 AM
Which ExecuTech KSU do you have... XE, II,

Are you looking for System Feature Guides or Station User Guides?
Posted By: Joliet_tech Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/25/19 01:30 AM
i believe that it is the XE (model NO308). Would this make a difference in how the phones operate?

I have inherited two Comdial Executech systems and many Comdial phones. I am looking to find documentation on any Executech phones. I have identified two: 6706X and 6714X. There is a switch on the back of both that I would like to understand it's purpose among other things. Also, a few phones don't have labels on them so I don't know their model.

Thanks

Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/25/19 02:16 AM
This manual should be what you're looking for:

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/TE...ech%20XE%20System%20Manual%20Rev%20B.pdf

it's for the 308, 616, 820 & 1024
Posted By: Joliet_tech Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/26/19 04:57 PM
Thanks for the response. So, there is no manual for the phone, just a quick reference guide.
I have actually figured out several things like the wall mount plate is reversal for wall or desk and i assume that switch has to do with the configuration.

I have 6 working phones (6706 and 6714) and am now learning how to configure the system.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/26/19 07:08 PM
I think the last time I worked on an ExexcTech XE or II was about 1995. I vaguely remember the switch on the bottom or perhaps it was from a different system.
Posted By: Joliet_tech Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 09/26/19 09:25 PM
Issue is resolved. There is no manual for these phones.

Thanks to all who responded.
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: Comdial Executech Phones - 10/05/19 11:10 PM
There is always a manual on a Comdial phone. The switch was for the ringer. If you need anything else just let me know. Be well
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help