atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: smontalv Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/27/05 09:20 PM
Our company is replacing an old Lucent Partner II Plus system with about 5 or 6 cards and about 28 phones (no voice mail just paging). Is this a system that could be sold? If yes, what's the market value for such a system?

Thanks a lot, Santiago.

[This message has been edited by smontalv (edited March 27, 2005).]
Posted By: paul144 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 07:40 AM
Do a search on E-Bay, past auctions. If the phones are the older MLS sets, it will not have a lot of value.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 05:44 PM
I;ve got a simillar quetion. I've got an ACS6, PC Mail card, 2 18D's, and 1 34D. I put it up on eBay w/ an $850 Buy It Now Price. Think this was too much/too little/just right?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 06:07 PM
codasco704,
That's a very fair price. You didn't say if the PC mail was a large or small.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 06:19 PM
Version 2, so small.

I was offered $350 for it by a reseller. I was drinking a bottle of water when I read the email and nearly choked on it! No offense to the resller, I understand that that's as much as he can offer, but I gotta have more!

I listed it last night. So far 15 people have looked at it, 1 person is watching it. It ends Friday, so I'm hoping for the best.
Posted By: OhioTelecom Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 06:48 PM
Price may be a lil high for used equipment and no warranty. New would only be 300-400 more.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/28/05 07:17 PM
Well, I did garuntee not DOA and all the help they can get/need with the system for 2 months.

Someone just bid on it too, so there is interest. I've had good luck w/ eBay in the past. My intention isn't to take advantage of anyone, but there are people on eBay who will pay a little more.....we'll se..

[This message has been edited by codasco704 (edited March 28, 2005).]
Posted By: paul144 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/29/05 06:53 AM
If you are going to help em get it up and running, then the price is very fair. It would be even better if you offerred a money back for 30 days if it fails.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/29/05 08:01 AM
Ehh...I'm not very clear at all with warrenties, all I state is not DOA. Soo, there are a couple ways of handling it. If it gets to them smashed into pieces it'll be a UPS claim, not me. If they get it and it won't power up/bad ports, I'll gladly take it back, even if they've had it for a while (not more than the 2 month tech support period). If there is a bad set, I'll replace the set. If they have it for a week and there's a lightning storm, I won't do anything, except tell them to send it in for repair, if it can be repaired. I wan't to be fair, yet make money!

[This message has been edited by codasco704 (edited March 29, 2005).]
Posted By: pacecomm Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/30/05 05:19 PM
I agree with OhioTelecom a little high for used stock. four- four fifty would probably be more in line.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 03/30/05 05:41 PM
Well...I did just get an offer for $465 from a purchaser. My auction has two bids, but 5 people have it on their watch lists, 45 people have looked at the auction. I have a reserve of $600 and if doesn't make it to $600, I'll offer it to the high bidder at the reserve price. If that's a no go, I guess I'll take the $465.
Posted By: codasco704 Re: Lucent Partner System, Market Value? - 04/01/05 08:28 PM
Wound up selling for $610.10 plus shipping. Not too bad. Had hoped for more, but it met the reserve price.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help