atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Monica Sig Seller from SoCal... help please! - 08/15/08 09:48 AM
I am an office administrator from Southern California... recently we closed down an outside sales office and guess who is in charge of selling off the phone equipment?? help Needless to say I have no idea where to begin pricing the equipment or where to sell it!

From what I understand we had WAY more equipment then we needed for the small sales office- After they pulled everything out of the phone closet... a PBX, CallPilot (big white box?), Samsung thing (caller ID? never used), swithboard/ phone attachment and numerous phones. I have 2 pictures but plan on taking more..

Would someone be able to help me by giving me a round about price to post on eBay /this forum/ Craigslist?? I would love you forever!

Pic 1 - I am not sure what these are called but we have 3 of them.
Pic 2 - Call Pilot box?
[Linked Image from i237.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from i237.photobucket.com]
the Samsung "caller ID" box and phones I haven't taken a picture of yet..

Please excuse my poor tech vocabulary

Thank you for your help!
Pic 1: '66 Blocks with 'tail cables'. If the plugs have a rib in the middle, they are Male. Slot in the middle, Female. List lik: 66 block with 1 (2) tail cable, X feet long with (SEX) end(s).
Pic 2: Samsung 'DCS' KSU.

Probably better to have posted this in the Samsung forum down the page. Possibly an Admin. will come along and move it.
And there is a Buy/Sell forum further down the page. Might be simpler if you asked for offers and set up a link to the pics. Selling used phone equipment is no fun, even for those of us that do it to clear out our warehouses. John C. (Not Garand)
Posted By: AndrewWTI Re: Seller from SoCal... help please! - 08/15/08 01:59 PM
Look for some wholesalers online and call them. What kind of CP is it?
Posted By: Catfish Re: Seller from SoCal... help please! - 08/15/08 03:58 PM
Monica, PM me. I pulled that system and I have an inventory of the cards in my notebook. That's by card taped to the "box" (Prostar DCS KSU).
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help