atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Logic 10 needed for my collection - 10/28/11 08:58 PM
I would like to buy a "Logic-10" phone, and the "Companion" speakerphone that plugged into the side of it. Ash color, please. Name your price.
Posted By: SwedaGuy Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 10/29/11 12:52 PM
Is the Companion Speaker phone the same one that was used on the later QSU series sets? If so, I may have a spare. I still use several QSU61 sets, and a couple of them have speaker phones, but I might be able to find a spare if I needed to.
Posted By: Silversam Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 10/30/11 09:07 AM
As I recall, Companion speakerphones came in 3 models (I, II, & III).

The companion 1 was designed for operation with a SLT and had a 4 conductor modular cord. It was rectangular.

Companion 2 was designed to work with a 1A2 set and came with a 12 (?) conductor line cord. Also rectangular.

Companion 3 was designed to work strictly with Logic 10/20 sets it had no mounting cord, but instead had a jack on the side that mated with a plug on the Logic set. It was angled like the Logic sets and mated with it perfectly.

The units offered excellent sound, but they were simplex speakerphones, not duplex like the old AE models.

Sam
Posted By: Retro-Phones Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 10/30/11 10:38 PM
Hi all,

I might have my hands on a few boxes of Logic-10 and Logic-20 sets next week... I'll keep you posted!

The "Companion" speakerphone looked something like this one. I'm hoping to get some of the ones that mated with the Logic sets too.

[Linked Image from retro-phones.com]
Posted By: SwedaGuy Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 10/31/11 08:56 AM
The ones I have look like that. As I recall, there is a cable that comes out the left side through a coupler that mates to the phone. Perfect integration.
pm me if you are interested, i have a logic 10, its in rough shape was working when removed though. Came from the agglomerator tower of an instant coffee plant... i still dont know why they needed such a big phone up the tower, so yeah it has a lot of coffee residue on it.
Posted By: DN27 Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 11/02/11 03:54 PM
Oh man, I just threw away 2 Logics each had a Companion II ( I think, it plugged into the set) and a dialer, I would say speed dialer but it was pulse. I hung on to those for years and just decided to downsize OCT 1
ive got this other phone, about 2 feet wide, shaped like a logic with a modular cradle that plugs into the side to hold the reciever, ive olso got another odd one, a logic 1. a single line logic with a HUGE mess of wires inside
Posted By: michaelm Re: Logic 10 needed for my collection - 01/20/13 09:55 PM
Are you still interested in logic 10"s? I have 8 in boxes, marked factory refurbished in excellent physical shape, with manuals and desi strips, etc. PM at michael at muderick dot com.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help