atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Andyreed Looking for a very analog friendly system. - 02/27/16 12:30 AM
Trying to get some old phones and maybe a 1A2 system connected to the C*NET collectors network. Everything I have at home is too new to play nice with pulse dialing, and at work we only sell/install 100% IP stuff.

Looking for a used system that will play nice with analog phones. Merlin Legend and even an Option 11 system have been suggested.

If you have anything that fits this bill, please let me know.

Thanks!
Read above post
Sorry, to clarify. I am connecting all of my old analog phones to C*NET, using an Asterisk box as a tandem, to which I will connect another PBX. I do not currently have any other equipment to hook up to the tandem that will play nice with rotary phones and mechanical ringers.

If anyone has a Merlin Legend, an option 11, or any other equipment that is up to the task that they want to sell, I am interested.
Would a Partner ACS work in your situation eh
Actually, I don't think so in this case. My understanding is that the ringing current isn't quite enough for the old bells.
I do have Magix card you could purchase.
If you can wait until I return from deployment in August, I will sell you a Merlin Legend cabinet with a bunch of analog cards, and throw in a few phones.
A simple Panasonic key system will do want you want.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help