atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: don4444 WTB Time and Temperature Announcer System - 07/15/19 10:30 PM
I am in need of a replacement Time and Temperature Announcer System that you can call and it will give you the current time and temperature some models also give the weather forecast. There are a few manufactures including Viking Electronics, Atis, Sine Systems, WeatherFone, and Audichron. If you have one or know of someone that has one they could sell please let me know.

Thanks
I have only used one from Viking and that was over 20 years ago...probably a version of the DVA-TNT. Customer didn't have any problems with the application.
Do you know anyone that has one they could sell to me?

Thanks
We may have one, I will check and get back to you.
I am still looking for one.
I still need to find a time and temp announcer. Please let me know if you have one or know a business that has one they would like to get rid of. There are many brands, including Viking Electronics, Atis, Sine Systems, WeatherFone, and Audichron ETC.
After three years I am guessing no one is willing to sell you one, as Sam1968 in Classic Rotary Phones Forum has discovered. Since you know the manufactures available I suggest you try there.
I actually looked into WeatherFone when this post was new. I think they were made in Van Wert, OH. I got no response from the company and a lot of the numbers and links were disconnected and broken.

Somewhere I found someone who was renting them for $199/month for 4 lines.

Carl
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help