atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Evangelist Prostar DCS compact docs and help... - 08/13/04 05:11 AM
Greeting all you Telecom guru's! I have been given the charge of interconnecting about 20 sites together for Voice video and Data. I have run into a least one Samsung Prostar and was just starting to get familiar with the Nortel MICS! I need a doc and some guidance as I am starting a VoIP migration with nortel side and using Cisco gateways and CCM to assist in the staging. Haven't seen the unit yet but assuming that all KTs are similar and that I will just need a doc and a heads up on how to interface with it.
Posted By: pvj Re: Prostar DCS compact docs and help... - 08/13/04 05:43 AM
You can get the documentation you need from the manuals tab at the top of the page.
Posted By: Evangelist Re: Prostar DCS compact docs and help... - 08/13/04 08:17 AM
How about the VoIP intergration? Got any suggestions?
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pvj:
You can get the documentation you need from the manuals tab at the top of the page.</font>
Posted By: pvj Re: Prostar DCS compact docs and help... - 08/13/04 08:50 AM
Samsung does make some VOip gateways but they have decided not to sell them in Canada.Some switches are already capable, the iDCS100 and iDCS500.I guess it depends on which switch you have.You may be best to contact a US dealer for more help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help