atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gregor PCMMC - 09/03/04 07:26 AM
Where does one find the PCMMC software to manage a Samsung Prostar DCS system?
Posted By: dtmf Re: PCMMC - 09/03/04 08:08 AM
From a dealer.
Posted By: gregor Re: PCMMC - 09/03/04 08:42 AM
I am assuming you guys could sell it, How much? I didn't find it with a search of your site.
Posted By: dtmf Re: PCMMC - 09/03/04 08:47 AM
You would need to get with one of the moderators for Samsung, I'm sure one will chime in.
Posted By: pvj Re: PCMMC - 09/03/04 02:01 PM
gregor,
email me from my profile if you need help.
Posted By: Rlecw Re: PCMMC - 09/20/04 08:18 AM
I too am looking for thr DCS MMC software. Can anyone help????
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: PCMMC - 09/20/04 08:05 PM
the pcmmc software comes in different flavors (50si, dcs, dcsc, 500, etc) and it also comes in a bunch of different versions for each flavor too.

(correct me if i'm wrong) the versions need to match (pcmmc & system) or there will be data corruption(?).

[This message has been edited by chrislebeck (edited September 20, 2004).]
Posted By: pvj Re: PCMMC - 09/20/04 08:15 PM
Yes there is pretty much a different program per system per software version.Why is beyond me I don't think it has to be this way but it is.It seems like at least now with the newer systems that there is a common pcmmc that will do them all.
Posted By: switchtek41 Re: PCMMC - 10/07/04 08:45 PM
Howdy,
I too am looking for the pcmmc for a dcs 400si...How do i go about obtaining this so i can remotely maintain my new customer?
Thank you very much for your time!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chrislebeck:

the pcmmc software comes in different flavors (50si, dcs, dcsc, 500, etc) and it also comes in a bunch of different versions for each flavor too.

(correct me if i'm wrong) the versions need to match (pcmmc & system) or there will be data corruption(?).

[This message has been edited by chrislebeck (edited September 20, 2004).]
</font>
Posted By: pvj Re: PCMMC - 10/08/04 07:00 AM
If you are a Samsung dealer than you can get it from Samsung.As I recall this program was only available to dealers that were 400si certified and is not available off of the ebiz website.
Posted By: phonman123 Re: PCMMC - 10/08/04 06:09 PM
Samsung has their remote programming set up for the DCS Compact, 50si, DCS, 400si. Each PCMMC is based on software that the system is "using". All require for remote programming an external US Robostics modem (white modem,DOS) with specs. Not as easy as expected. You need to download from from Samsung the PCMMC that you need for your system. Once set up, works great. I am adealer, and can help.
Posted By: Jonnydanger Re: PCMMC - 11/23/04 08:53 AM
Hi.

When I purchased my system, it came with " idcs PCMMC version 2.04 "

I have not been able to get it to work.

I installed it on my computer system, setup the cable, programmed the baud rate and port, however it won't establish a link.

Does anyone know if there is a bug in the version 2.04 software or have experienced a problem using the PCMMC software?

I heard a rumor that samsung had some problem with some of their earlier PCMMC software.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: PCMMC - 11/24/04 12:20 PM
I am not aware of any issues per say with PCMMC 2.01 however I am just a "Sales Guy".

Everyone elses comments about the PCMMC versions needing to corresponding to the SW of the switch is correct. The New version of PCMMC better know as OfficeServ Manager works better and one program will work on DS616, iDCS 100 and iDCS 500. Unfortunately the file is too large to post on the E-Biz site. Your best bet at getting OfficeServ Manager is to contact Tech support or the training department.

Lastly, I have a PIN breakout for the 400si, DCS, Compact, 50si and all voicemails if you need to configure your own Serial Connector. Also if you need set-up instructions for US Robotics modems shoot me an email and I will send you the initialization instructions.

------------------
Buy-SamsungPhoneSystems.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help