atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: switchtek41 cadence voicemail system on a 400si - 10/08/04 06:19 PM
I am in a bit of a pickle there guys and gals.
I need some help with a system admin passcode that i found out has been changed.
Heres what i got:
I call the cadence VM thru the main c.o.line and the welcome message answers and i enter a * then i enter 999 then i enter the default access code to get into the system admin and it tells me i have an (invalid access code please try again)i've tried every passcode i could think of except the right one.
I was thinking if there is no way to reset this access code if deleting this mailbox ext.(236)and then rebuilding if this would clear the problem up for me?
Let me know what you all think about this..
Thanks for your much needed help!

------------------
Posted By: pvj Re: cadence voicemail system on a 400si - 10/08/04 09:05 PM
I'm not sure why you think deleting the 236 mailbox will help with the system admin password being changed.Have you tried hooking up a pc to the Cadence?
Posted By: switchtek41 Re: cadence voicemail system on a 400si - 10/09/04 04:32 AM
Pvj,
No i have not tried to hook up a pc to the cadence.What is your suggestion once i connect a pc to it?Will i be able to reset the admin password or will i be able to see the password?
Deleting the mailbox was just an idea my friend.
Posted By: pvj Re: cadence voicemail system on a 400si - 10/09/04 03:48 PM
I honestly cannot remember but I don't think you can either view it or change it but you should have acccess to programming from the serial port.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help