atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello.

I love the SMDR data keeping track of the last 4 digits of the number dialed(DID) It helps me keep track of very valuable information. This information is excellent!

Here is the situation.

We use 2 phone companies for service. One phone company provides us with a PRI line connected to the TEPRI card in the Samsung unit. The SMDR data from this trunks include the last 4 digits of the number dialed via direct inward dialing method.

The second phone company has a channel bank which is connected to the " C1 TRUNK CARD" on the Samsung system. The SMDR data from these trunks do not show the last 4 digits of the number dialed via direct inward dialing.

My question is why are the last 4 digits are not showing up on the trunks coming in under the C1 trunk card connected to the Chanel bank. However, it does come in on the T1 directly connected to the TEPRI card.

Is it because:

1. There are 2 different phone companies and each company has different methods.

2. PRI into the TEPRI card vs Channel bank into the C1 Trunk card.

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to receive the last 4 digits of the number dialed for all calls regardless of phone company or method of input into the system.

I am also trying to figure out if I switch phone services, will I loose this information or do I just need to make sure I'm using a direct T1 into the TEPRI card?

Is anyone here knowledgeable about the SMDR system?

Thanks.
is this the same 500 with the fax server?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help