atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ablue iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 02:49 AM
Hello all!
I am new here.
I wanted to ask about barge-in security.
How can I make a station "un-secure" so another station can barge in? with a COS? I cant find one that says secure from barge in or something like that.
I have a station set up for barge-in but when I try to do it, I get the message: barge in failed - security on.
Thanks for your time.
Posted By: pvj Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 05:28 AM
Yes it is allowed in COS.You must enable the COS to be barged into and you can select the type of barge in in mmc 206 .
Posted By: ablue Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 10:05 AM
Thanks for your answer.
in mmc 701 where I set the cos contents, I cant find a "usable feature" which does that.
Do you maybe remember a usable feature number or title? I have changed 38: overide and 55:secure with no resaults.
I have already set the burge in type from mmc 206.
Any ideas?
Thanks again

[This message has been edited by ablue (edited February 28, 2005).]

Posted By: pvj Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 10:12 AM
Set override to yes and secure to no.
Posted By: ablue Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 12:58 PM
ok, after I set override to yes and secure to no I get the message: "limited Class" instead of :"barge in failed - security on"
Maybe there is a usable feature I should set for the COS of the extention that initiates the barge-in?

I should note here that I have managed ISPY to work. I can see the number the other extention is calling and drop the line, but not barge-in.

Posted By: pvj Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 02/28/05 04:00 PM
Remember that cos is dependent on which ring plan the system is in.Are you sure you setup the right cos for the ring plan(s) you are using?
Posted By: ablue Re: iDCS 100 Barge-in - 03/01/05 04:30 PM
ok, finaly made it. Turns out I had to set the trunk COS as well through mmc 422.
Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help