atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: chazrc DCS - 03/14/05 02:05 PM
I have a site that lines 5 and 6 will not work when both punched down on the C1 card. One or the other. When nothing is punched down on line port 5 or 705, line 6 works.
nd vice versa. When both lines are punched down, only one works.
Posted By: phonman123 Re: DCS - 03/14/05 05:19 PM
Did you check cabling from KSU to block. Sounds like you have a mixed pair
Posted By: chazrc Re: DCS - 03/14/05 05:39 PM
Yes. We changed out all the anphenols and new blocks. I think it is crossed as well, but on the backplane. I found x 209 on the last terminal(on the 66 block) on DLI 1 and the first terminal of DLI 2. Bizarre huh?
Posted By: pvj Re: DCS - 03/14/05 08:45 PM
I'd find it hard to be a backplane when the stations and trunks pin right out of the front of the cards.By your first post I'd guess the problem is with the trunk card itself or the co pairs are crossed coming into the building if the amphenols and blocks are ok.As for 209 running on the last pair and first pair of 2 different cards are they on different cables or is the cable split to more than 1 card?
Posted By: chazrc Re: DCS - 03/15/05 02:48 AM
They are on different cables and boards as far as the x 209 goes.
Posted By: WRichey Re: DCS - 03/15/05 06:52 AM
Maybe the x209 problem is in the dail number plan look there mmc 724 I believe, I dont know about the CO line tho it seems to me that PVJ is on target Check the actual pins on the card sometimes they get bent ( the male side) if the cables are pulled off often

------------------
Altcomm @ A.S.E Inc
Posted By: chazrc Re: DCS - 03/15/05 02:23 PM
I am going back to trace everything out and see if I can find something.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help