atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: deanwoods KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 03/30/05 08:20 AM
Hi There,

At our office we use the KPDCS-12B LCD, we currently have a number of officedect 8000 handsets.

Our supplier says we can no longer get these so i was wondering if there are any other handsets that will be compatible?

What we want idealy is some sort of wireless headset as we are moving into a more customer support kind of role.

Any of you kind people help??

As you can see i am in the UK

Thanks
Posted By: WRichey Re: KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 03/30/05 10:45 AM
plantronics makes a good headset wireless. I sell plenty of them and the system you have should accept programming for headsets built in

------------------
Altcomm @ A.S.E Inc
[Linked Image from altcomm.com]
Posted By: deanwoods Re: KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 03/31/05 12:03 AM
Thanks for the reply, what model plantronics headset should i be looking for then?
Posted By: WRichey Re: KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 03/31/05 11:56 AM
most models work its a matter of pref and style check this site https://headsetinnovations.com/cart/customer/home.php?source=goog&kw=plantronics lots of info to consume but it will help in your hunt for a head set

------------------
Altcomm @ A.S.E Inc
[Linked Image from altcomm.com]
Posted By: deanwoods Re: KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 04/18/05 04:18 AM
Thanks for that, we realy need to be able to see who is calling and make calls on the headset, so my next question is:

What would be a suiotable replacement for the officedect 8000 dect handsets we currently use as samsung do not sell them anymore and i cant find anyone that does?

We need the same functionality as the 8000 model just one we can still buy?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Posted By: WRichey Re: KPDCS-12B LCD Compatible head/Handsets - 04/18/05 06:31 AM
Sorry in the states we dont have that great technology what they give us is not as useful I think you have or had the best wireless solution around. maybe look at ebay you might find something there?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help