atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Randy Mesec Voice mail - 04/07/05 04:05 PM
I want to set up a voice mail system for a client that has an older Prostar switch. Everything I have ever heard about integrating voice mail with the Porstar has not been promising! Antone have a clean install and integration and if so what vmail did you use?

Randy Mesec
Posted By: pvj Re: Voice mail - 04/07/05 04:26 PM
Samsung does integrate to other voicemail systems but you need to know what the Samsung will send and what the voicemail wants to see.
Posted By: Randy Mesec Re: Voice mail - 04/07/05 07:47 PM
PVJ: Thank you. I have a digit grabber, so I can check for the mode codes or signal the swith is sending. Also I see where several ofthe guys are currently talking about voicemail on the Prostar at this time. I know you can use the single line ports for the vmail but often wondered how well it integrated with stand alone systems such as Star mail, DuVoice or Pro mail. Have you had a more with one manufacture than with the others?

Randy
Posted By: pvj Re: Voice mail - 04/07/05 07:56 PM
As a dealer I only ever sold the starmail and now the SVMi in skins.You just can't beat the integration you get with an inskin.
Posted By: Randy Mesec Re: Voice mail - 04/07/05 10:18 PM
pvj: Contact me at the email in my profile. I want to continue the discussion about the inskin or star mail please. Randy
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help