atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: LaneComm IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/15/05 10:42 AM
I am looking for a IDCS 100 programming manual, can any one suggest where I can get a downloadable copy.....we have a new customer with this system and they need to change AA routing and greeting??

Thanks help
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/15/05 11:21 AM
Go to the manuals button at the top of this page, you can get it there.
Posted By: Wkstill Re: IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/15/05 01:49 PM
you can get the dcs, dcs compat ii, idcs 500 right off samsung's site:

https://www.samsung.kz/support/products/switches/manual/

but it doesn't look like they have the 100 listed.
Posted By: WRichey Re: IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/15/05 05:30 PM
Yes you can get those manuals however the are not for the states. The manual you want is at the link above.

By the way that hacks me off that we pay for manuals and they post them for free download in other countries.
Ah yes, Jason Beckett who wouldn't release CDs because he made so much selling manuals and he was afraid the dealers would sell them and cheat him out of his profit. Imagine that, a dealer cheating Samsung, just how absurd can you get?

Now if you had an email account that was large enough to receive big files and someone wanted to email you a big file, what would that email address be?

If Samsung can give them away free, there is no reason not to help them out here, now is there?
Posted By: 1grumpy Re: IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/15/05 09:57 PM
Didn't Samsung have some deal with a print company to allow them to reproduce their manuals for the public?
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: IDCS 100 Programming manual - 12/16/05 04:38 PM
kinko's is where i have them "printed" from samsung. you have to have a dealer account though unless you just take them the pdf of the manual.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help